Bigbrainz and its products (demo.digiskool.co.ke and Digiskool App for Parents for Android Softwares) is currently in its BETA version and undergoing BETA testings. You understand and agree that the Beta Version may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the Beta Version at this stage signifies your understanding of and agreement to participate in the Version’s BETA testing. By showing your consent to this terms and conditions you agreed to be bound by this Agreement.
Services & Modifications
- [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] by BigBrainz reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without advance notice.
- [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] reserves the right to interrupt, cancel, or reschedule any school or class creation, registrations, courses and their content.
- Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms and changes to courses content and assessments. Any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Terms and all of the changes.
- We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services. By submitting any of the above, you grant us the right to use that feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own use of [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] and for your registered User postings which include all content submitted, posted, published or distributed on [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] by you or other users, including but not limited to all forum posts, notes, questions, comments, file & video uploads.
- As a condition of your use of [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] services, you will not use the program in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] server or the network(s) connected to any [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] server or to interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with these Terms, the Honor Code and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- Please, because of the fact that learners under the 13 years old age use [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke], Digiskool does not allow content that is inappropriate for these younger learners.
- Is not allowed anything that spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional content. Do not intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including without limitation by participation in any denial-of-service type attacks or by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code. Is not allowed to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Website (including, but not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures); There is no allowance to use our Services to distribute malware. Also you are not allowed to try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, or mail-bombing.
- Is not allowed to post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content; that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Is not allowed to defame, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
- Nothing is allowed that contains threats or organizes acts of violence. BigBrainz does not allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- Due to the fact that Digiskool provides software Services which are downloaded to your devices, you agree that we may automatically update this software, and that these Terms will apply to such updates.
Digiskool Detailed Honor Code Pledge & Prohibited Conduct
By enrolling in a school or class, you AGREE that:
- You Will maintain only one user account and not share the use of your username and/or password, do not let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk. You Not allowed to impersonate any person or entity, or access others account without permission, or perform any other deceitful activity. You will Not attempt to access any other user’s account. You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. Is not allowed anything that violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, computer systems or networks connected to any [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on the Site, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke].
- Is not allowed to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Any loss of profits or revenues is not permitted, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
- You are not allowed to use [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] by BigBrainz for any commercial use or purpose unless you are permitted so.
- Is not allowed to Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties. Is not allowed anything that contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Digiskool respects your privacy
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe, send feedback to [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke], or respond to a survey. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes to [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke], to survey you about your use or opinion of [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke], or to ask for your support. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
- We protect your personally identifiable information so not to be available to anyone outside the application, or its service providers (who use the information only for authorized  purposes) unless we are legally required to do so.
- We also use “cookies” to improve your [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] web experience and to collect anonymous information about how you use the program.
- When we report information about [digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke] access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.
Digiskool does care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of our User’s account and related information, BigBrainz cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please make sure to notify us immediately in case of any unauthorized use of your account by emailing us at [email protected].
Digiskool offers paid Services for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in KES (Kenya Shillings). You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Digiskool reserves the right to change any fees at any time. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services.
Termination by You
Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with
- the Website,
- any term of these Terms of Service,
- any policy or practice of BigBrainz in operating the Website, or
- any content or information transmitted through the Website, is to terminate the Terms and your account. You may terminate the Terms at any time by writing to [email protected], you will then be presented with a backup of your files in Excel and sql format and your account terminated
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BigBrainz, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners, the BigBrainz Participants, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, faculty, students, fellows, governing board members, agents and employees from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, (actual and consequential), and expenses (including legal fees and expenses, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees), arising out of any use or misuse of the Website, any violation of the Terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein. BigBrainz reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify BigBrainz, and you agree to cooperate with BigBrainz defense of these claims.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimers/ No warranties
[digiskool.co.ke and demo.digiskool.co.ke], and all data, information, software, website materials, content, user content, reference sites, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the website.
According to applicable law, BigBrainz disclaim any and all warranties and conditions, whether statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BigBrainz or through the website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. BigBrainz further disclaim any and all liability related to your access or use of the services or any related content. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.
BigBrainz, and its suppliers, licensors, and affiliates, do not warrant that the website or any data, user content, functions, or any other information offered on or through the website and its applications will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
Revisions to the Terms
BigBrainz reserve the right to revise the Terms at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by our software company with the responsibility to notify you about any changes that may occur. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.